Allu Arjun’s next film under Harish Shankar’s direction, DJ: Duvvada Jaganadham, has been launched officially after a formal puja ceremony in Hyderabad this morning, with VV Vinayak switching on the camera and Allu Aravind giving the clap.
According to an official update from the movie’s unit, noted Bollywood cinematographer Ayanaka Bose, who has several high budget Hindi movies like Umrao Jaan, Kites, Kick and Dishoom to his credit, will be foraying into Tollywood with DJ.
The film’s regular shooting will begin soon. Dil Raju is producing this out and out entertainer.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut