Allu Arjun’s next film under Harish Shankar’s direction, DJ: Duvvada Jaganadham, has been launched officially after a formal puja ceremony in Hyderabad this morning, with VV Vinayak switching on the camera and Allu Aravind giving the clap.
According to an official update from the movie’s unit, noted Bollywood cinematographer Ayanaka Bose, who has several high budget Hindi movies like Umrao Jaan, Kites, Kick and Dishoom to his credit, will be foraying into Tollywood with DJ.
The film’s regular shooting will begin soon. Dil Raju is producing this out and out entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut