The shooting for Akkineni Akhil’s fourth film, Most Eligible Bachelor, is stalled in its last leg due to Corona lockdown. A few days ago, the makers officially announced that the film’s release has been pushed to Sankranthi 2021.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that noted entertainment channel Star MAA has bagged the satellite rights of Most Eligible Bachelor by offering Rs 6.50 crores. Being directed by Bommarillu Bhaskar, MEB’s shooting is expected to resume from next month.
Produced jointly by Bunny Vas and Vasu Varma under GA2 Movies banner, MEB has its music composed by Gopi Sundar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya takes a key decision regarding Akhanda
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation
- Fans commence Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations 100 days in advance
- Anil Ravipudi gives an update on F3’s release