The shooting for Akkineni Akhil’s fourth film, Most Eligible Bachelor, is stalled in its last leg due to Corona lockdown. A few days ago, the makers officially announced that the film’s release has been pushed to Sankranthi 2021.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that noted entertainment channel Star MAA has bagged the satellite rights of Most Eligible Bachelor by offering Rs 6.50 crores. Being directed by Bommarillu Bhaskar, MEB’s shooting is expected to resume from next month.
Produced jointly by Bunny Vas and Vasu Varma under GA2 Movies banner, MEB has its music composed by Gopi Sundar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas announces massive film titled Salaar
- Dil Raju etches a plan to deal with F3’s remuneration
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 Who among these will get a ticket to finale?
- Niharika’s wedding invitation becomes the talk of the town
- Makers of Tej’s SBSB in no tension mode
- Bigg Boss 4 – Noted contestant making a fool of himself