Nani and Sudheer Babu’s intense thriller, V had a direct OTT release on popular digital platform Amazon Prime on September 5th. Cashing in on the craze, producer Dil Raju saw table profits for the film.
Now, the latest news is that the film’s satellite rights are bagged by noted entertainment channel Gemini. Though the deal details are not yet disclosed, the buzz is that Gemini management has offered ₹8 crores and bagged the rights.
Directed by Indraganti Mohana Krishna, V has its background composed by Thaman.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What’s your take on Dhoni’s captaincy this IPL 2020?
- Poll :Ram Charan or Allu Arjun – Who is planning his career perfectly?
- Twist in Bigg Boss- This contestant eliminated today
- Pawan Kalyan to be seen in a hilarious character for his next
- NCB has now access to Deepika, Sara, and Shraddha’s mobiles
- Big question- Will this star actor enter Pushpa?