Nani and Sudheer Babu’s intense thriller, V had a direct OTT release on popular digital platform Amazon Prime on September 5th. Cashing in on the craze, producer Dil Raju saw table profits for the film.
Now, the latest news is that the film’s satellite rights are bagged by noted entertainment channel Gemini. Though the deal details are not yet disclosed, the buzz is that Gemini management has offered ₹8 crores and bagged the rights.
Directed by Indraganti Mohana Krishna, V has its background composed by Thaman.
Articles that might interest you:
- These two film celebrities get nominated for Rajya Sabha
- Viral – Kajal’s post-pregnancy glow is super cute
- Chay Akkineni turns emotional- Says Thank You to these three
- Tamil actress dubs in Telugu for the first time – Deets inside
- Big update loading from The Ghost
- The trailer of Driver Jamuna is intriguing