We all know that Sai Dharam Tej will be doing a film under the direction of Nenu Shailaja fame Kishore Tirumala. The shooting of the film will kick start soon and the latest we hear is that noted comedian, Sunil has been roped in to play a key role in the project.
The hunt for the female lead is currently on and the talk is that a star heroine will be cast opposite Tej. The film is yet to be titled and it is said that the movie will be a romantic drama with key family emotions.
Meanwhile, Tej’s latest film, Tej I Love has released to some very mixed reviews yesterday.
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success