We all know that Sai Dharam Tej will be doing a film under the direction of Nenu Shailaja fame Kishore Tirumala. The shooting of the film will kick start soon and the latest we hear is that noted comedian, Sunil has been roped in to play a key role in the project.
The hunt for the female lead is currently on and the talk is that a star heroine will be cast opposite Tej. The film is yet to be titled and it is said that the movie will be a romantic drama with key family emotions.
Meanwhile, Tej’s latest film, Tej I Love has released to some very mixed reviews yesterday.
- Manikarnika’s producer hospitalised, Kangana plays down rumours
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about Queen remake
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise