We all know that Sai Dharam Tej will be doing a film under the direction of Nenu Shailaja fame Kishore Tirumala. The shooting of the film will kick start soon and the latest we hear is that noted comedian, Sunil has been roped in to play a key role in the project.
The hunt for the female lead is currently on and the talk is that a star heroine will be cast opposite Tej. The film is yet to be titled and it is said that the movie will be a romantic drama with key family emotions.
Meanwhile, Tej’s latest film, Tej I Love has released to some very mixed reviews yesterday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Monal Gajjar upset with questions about Akhil
- Megastar’s back-to-back plans for Lucifer and Vedalam remakes
- Allu Arjun, Team Pushpa shooting without holidays
- Master takes Vijay Sethupathi’s craze higher in Telugu states
- Media’s constant questions to Ram about this topic
- Priya Prakash Varrier surprises with her first ‘mass’ song Ladi Ladi