Comedian Priyadarshi is going great guns post the success of Pelli Choopulu. He has a good number of films in his hand and now for the first time, he will be seen in a biopic.
The latest we hear is that Priyadarshi will be playing the role of Padmasri award-winning handloom weaver Mallesham. The noted production house, Suresh Productions is producing this film on their home banner and the pre-production is currently on.
The other details about the director and star cast will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed Telugu thriller to be remade in Kannada
- Megastar’s huge trust in young director
- Corona scare- Film budgets and remunerations to take a beating
- Rakul reveals why she is still single
- This is what Dil Raju is doing during the lockdown period
- Crazy twist in Pradeep’s 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela