A few days back, noted director Tharun Bhacker of Pelli Choopulu fame watched the Malayalam film Kappela and spoke high about it on his Insta story.
The director put a lengthy post lauding the film in such a way by saying that hero in the film does not shout, has no mass appeal and there is no unnecessary fasad with his action in the film.
One can clearly understand that Tharun’s post was to all the films in the south who have this unnecessary Hungama. But looks like it did not go well with many and they have been trolling him big time on social media from the last few days.
Looks like Tharun has decided to have enough of it and even approached cybercrime officials to take strict action against these trollers.
— Tharun Bhascker Dhaassyam (@TharunBhasckerD) July 1, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Akshay Kumar hell-bent on having her as the heroine of his next
- Post a lull, star heroine back to her glamorous best
- Chiranjeevi rejecting noted directors – What’s the reason?