With each passing day, the NTR biopic is getting bigger and better. Now, the latest we hear is that star director V V Vinayak will reprise the role of legendary director Dasari Narayana Rao in the film.
This news is quite interesting and has just come out in the film circles. It will be interesting to see how Vinayak plays the great director on screen. Krish directs this film which has Balakrishna in a lead role.
Some of the known names in the industry are doing key roles in the film which is being made in two parts. Keeravani scores music.
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama