It is already reported that director Gautham Menon is in plans to do a sequel to 2006 released Kamal Haasan starrer Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu, a cop thriller.
News also came out that star heroine Anushka Shetty is in talks for the female lead role in the second installment.
Now, the latest information regarding the film is that just like the first part, Gautham is planning to shoot a major portion of the new film in the US and even applied for the visa permissions.
But due to the outbreak of Coronavirus across the globe, the permission is temporarily put on hold.
As per the reports, Gautham is planning to launch the film officially once after the pandemic is cleared and go for the shooting.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raashi Khanna back to school-Find out why?
- KGF star Yash’s adorable picture with his son goes viral
- Script locked for surprise hit’s sequel
- Namrata showcases Mahesh Babu’s ‘real run’
- Star heroine’s Instagram account hacked
- Lockdown Review : What are the odds – Hindi film on Netflix