Popular Tollywood distributor Warangal Srinivas has acquired the Nizam theatrical rights of 4 much-awaited movies. Ravi Teja’s Krack, Gopichand’s Seetimaarr, Sharwanand’s Sreekaram and Rana’s Virata Parvam are the four crazy films Srinivas acquired.
Apparently, despite the prevailing uncertainty around theatrical releases and film exhibition industry, there was a tough competition among the Nizam distributors to acquire these films. In the end, it’s Warangal Srinivas who has grabbed the films by striking a handsome deals. Apparently, Srinivas is also in talks with producers of a few other star hero films to acquire the Nizam rights.
Besides distribution, Warangal Srinivas is also turning producer with a forthcoming film which has wrapped up half of its shoot. The remaining portions will be shot in foreign locations. He is also lining up two new projects under his production house.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rhea Chakraborty tries another plan to evade investigation
- Nani’s V to be released during this special season?
- Popular production house upset with Koratala Siva?
- Viva Harsha getting his due finally-To Shock in Color Photo
- Karnam Malleswari biopic: This star heroine is almost finalized?
- Prabhas launches Krishnudu’s maiden production’s first look