It is a known fact that Nivetha Thomas is doing a key role in the Pawan Kalyan film Vakeel Saab. The film needs to complete one last schedule and the shoot has already begun a few days back.
The latest we hear is that Nivetha has joined the sets of the film today. Nivetha plays one of the girls in the film who is accused of harassment. Pawan will join the shoot in the days to come is the news.
Directed by Venu Sriram, this film also has Anjali in another key role. Dil Raju and Boney Kapoor are jointly producing the film which will release on Sankranthi 2021.
— Nivetha Thomas (@i_nivethathomas) October 6, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha postponed; Here’s the new release date
- Pawan’s Republic speech: Film Chamber thanks AP, TS govts
- Photo Moment: Prabhas poses with his extended family
- Akhanda locks Sankranthi release?
- I will give you a heartfelt response after MAA elections: Mohan Babu tells Pawan Kalyan