It is a known fact that Nivetha Thomas is doing a key role in the Pawan Kalyan film Vakeel Saab. The film needs to complete one last schedule and the shoot has already begun a few days back.
The latest we hear is that Nivetha has joined the sets of the film today. Nivetha plays one of the girls in the film who is accused of harassment. Pawan will join the shoot in the days to come is the news.
Directed by Venu Sriram, this film also has Anjali in another key role. Dil Raju and Boney Kapoor are jointly producing the film which will release on Sankranthi 2021.
— Nivetha Thomas (@i_nivethathomas) October 6, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Nag Ashwin clears doubts about his film with Prabhas
- Enjoying every moment: Ram Charan shares a terrific still with daddy Chiru
- First look of Ram Charan in Acharya to be out on this date?
- Rashmika, Kiara, Pooja- Who will romance NTR?
- Salman’s Tiger 3 to be shot in these three Foreign locations
- Nithin’s three day AP/TG collections are here