Aditi Rao Hydari is doing some great work down south. She has some good films lined up and is also not happy with life and cinema has come to a standstill.
When asked about missing the big screen experience, Aditi said “I miss it because there’s the magic associated with the theatre, there’s a whole childhood nostalgia, and it’s a very immersive experience. You go there and you become a part of the world there,”
Aditi will be seen in a key role in Sharwa’s Maha Samudram. She plays a titular role in the film. She is also in talks for a few other Tamil biggies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej to join hands with this young director?
- Pooja Hegde reveals how tough it was shooting for MEB
- Pushpa – More glam show to be added?
- NTR opens up about doing a Hollywood project
- Jr NTR speaks about NTR30 and film with Prashanth Neel
- Mahesh Babu urges everyone to follow lockdown protocol