Aditi Rao Hydari is doing some great work down south. She has some good films lined up and is also not happy with life and cinema has come to a standstill.
When asked about missing the big screen experience, Aditi said “I miss it because there’s the magic associated with the theatre, there’s a whole childhood nostalgia, and it’s a very immersive experience. You go there and you become a part of the world there,”
Aditi will be seen in a key role in Sharwa’s Maha Samudram. She plays a titular role in the film. She is also in talks for a few other Tamil biggies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Today director’s next to be in Telugu?
- Tillu Square – Siddu raises excitement
- Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi has both entertainment and content
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu