Anitha, who made her debut with the hit film Nuvvu Nenu has become a proud mother now. She is having a baby boy and is enjoying her life to the fullest.
Unlike others, Anitha is quite content about her son and says that she is going to breastfeed him as long as she can and urged every mother to do the same and calls it a healthy procedure.
In her post, she says “I have decided that I am going to feed Aarav breast milk for as long as I can and for six months, for sure. Breastfeed is the best feed for your child”.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical