Off late, noted Tamil heroine, Varalakshmi Sarath Kumar has become a popular heroine in Tamil Nadu. She is doing some of the key roles in big budget films and will next be seen in Vijay’s Sarkar.
Now, the big news is that Varalakshmi will soon make her debut on television as a host for a social awareness programme called Unnai Aridhal. The show will be aired on Jaya TV and the talk is that Varalakshmi has been paid big bucks for the show.
Apart from Sarkar, Varalakshmi will also be seen in Vishal’s Pandem Kodi 2.
- After Rangasthalam & ASVR, Jagapathi Babu is looking for ‘soft’ roles
- ASVR is Tollywood’s 3rd highest grosser in UAE
- After TFI, now Kollywood vows to safeguard women in the industry
- Balayya pays tributes to Harikrishna at ASVR’s success function
- Singer Sunitha’s daughter makes her debut with Savyasachi