A couple of days ago, popular hero Sree Vishnu took to social media and urged the O positive people to come forward and donate their blood plasma to save the life of a 68-year-old COVID-19 positive old man. And now, the actor has begun a new initiative.
Sree Vishnu took to Twitter last night and launched a new initiative. The campaign is all about raising awareness among people to encourage them to donate their plasma. Sree Vishnu has also challenged his good friend Nara Rohith and his Brochevarevarura actress Nivetha Thomas to take part in his mission.
#NewProfilePic As an initiative I’m changing my DP to #DonatePlasma. I’m nominating @IamRohithNara & @i_nivethathomas to take this further and create awareness to save lives in this #Covid pandemic situation.#StayStrong #StaySafe pic.twitter.com/BAXQ3wit0m
— Sree Vishnu (@sreevishnuoffl) July 10, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Ananya Panday feels lucky to be acting with Vijay Deverakonda
- Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya trends across India
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time