A couple of days ago, popular hero Sree Vishnu took to social media and urged the O positive people to come forward and donate their blood plasma to save the life of a 68-year-old COVID-19 positive old man. And now, the actor has begun a new initiative.
Sree Vishnu took to Twitter last night and launched a new initiative. The campaign is all about raising awareness among people to encourage them to donate their plasma. Sree Vishnu has also challenged his good friend Nara Rohith and his Brochevarevarura actress Nivetha Thomas to take part in his mission.
#NewProfilePic As an initiative I’m changing my DP to #DonatePlasma. I’m nominating @IamRohithNara & @i_nivethathomas to take this further and create awareness to save lives in this #Covid pandemic situation.#StayStrong #StaySafe pic.twitter.com/BAXQ3wit0m
— Sree Vishnu (@sreevishnuoffl) July 10, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in
- Let’s lit fireworks up: Thaman on Mahesh Babu’s birthday ‘Blaster’ from SVP
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon