The makers of a small Bollywood film titled, Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari is all set for a daring act. Reportedly, the film is gearing up for a theatrical release on November 15.
Starring Manoj Bajpayee, Punjabi actor Diljit Dosanjh and Fatima Sana Shaikh in key roles, Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari has been directed by Abhishek Sharma.
If the film releases as per the schedule, it marks the first Bollywood film to be screened in the Cinemas post-Covid crisis. Noted production house Zee Studios has produced the film which is said to be a romantic thriller.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lavanya rejects liquor endorsements
- Fighter girl Ananya Panday wants to do some hardcore action
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows
- Nani’s next to have a third female lead
- Hindi version of Jersey getting crazy OTT deals?
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?