The makers of a small Bollywood film titled, Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari is all set for a daring act. Reportedly, the film is gearing up for a theatrical release on November 15.
Starring Manoj Bajpayee, Punjabi actor Diljit Dosanjh and Fatima Sana Shaikh in key roles, Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari has been directed by Abhishek Sharma.
If the film releases as per the schedule, it marks the first Bollywood film to be screened in the Cinemas post-Covid crisis. Noted production house Zee Studios has produced the film which is said to be a romantic thriller.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suresh Babu puts an end to rumours on Drushyam 2
- Fans anxious about Mahesh, Prabhas and Ram Charan’s health status
- Watch : Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga Streaming NOW on AHA!
- Veteran Bollywood composer Shravan Rathod passes away due to COVID-19
- Oxygen for India: Chiranjeevi’s touching tweet on Vizag Steel Plant
- Telangana Governor Tamilisai appreciates Chiranjeevi’s gesture