Nishikanth Kamat is a known director in the country and has made really good films in the past. He was suffering from serious health issues and was admitted to a private hospital in Hyderabad.
Now the AIG hospital has confirmed that the director has passed away due to multiple organ failure today evening. Nishikanth Kamat, who directed Tamil, Marathi, and Hindi films, was suffering from liver ailment issues and got admitted to AIG hospitals a few days back.
His last film was Madaari which he made with the late Irfan Khan. He also did several movies as an actor. 123telugu conveys deep condolences to
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue