Nishikanth Kamat is a known director in the country and has made really good films in the past. He was suffering from serious health issues and was admitted to a private hospital in Hyderabad.
Now the AIG hospital has confirmed that the director has passed away due to multiple organ failure today evening. Nishikanth Kamat, who directed Tamil, Marathi, and Hindi films, was suffering from liver ailment issues and got admitted to AIG hospitals a few days back.
His last film was Madaari which he made with the late Irfan Khan. He also did several movies as an actor. 123telugu conveys deep condolences to
Articles that might interest you:
- This young Tamil actor-music composer is a fan of Pawan Kalyan
- Sitara clicks a beautiful picture of Mahesh and Namrata
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project