Director Ram Gopal Varma’s announcement of his new film, Power Star, has not only angered the fans of Pawan Kalyan but even several Tollywood celebs seem to have been deeply upset with the eccentric filmmaker. Even though many film stars have not opened up, noted lyricist Ramajogaiah Sastry chose to vent out his frustration.
Soon after RGV’s announcement on Power Star, Ramajogaiah Sastry took to Twitter and said that “he is hurt”. He said that he used to admire RGV as the next Mani Ratnam after watching Shiva in his college days. “But you are making whatever you want these days,” Ramajogaiah said, before ‘snapping ties’ with RGV.
ఒకప్పుడు నా చిన్నప్పుడు కాలేజీలో ఉన్నప్పుడు మిమ్మల్ని చూసి మన తెలుగువాళ్లకూ ఒక మణిరత్నం ఉన్నాడనుకున్నాం…మీరేమో నా ఇష్టం అని చెప్పి ఏమేమో చేస్తున్నారు ..పోండి సార్ మీతో కటీఫ్….మీరేమీ రిప్లై ఇవ్వక్కర్లేదు..తెలివిగా ఎదో చెప్పేస్తారు…నేను హర్ట్ 🙁@RGVzoomin
— RamajogaiahSastry (@ramjowrites) June 28, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s Look Test out; First look in Dec
- It’s official: Bellamkonda Sai’s Bollywood debut under VV Vinayak’s direction
- NTR’s Oosaravelli to get a Bollywood remake
- Lavanya rejects liquor endorsements
- Fighter girl Ananya Panday wants to do some hardcore action
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows