This news was revealed by Sastry himself on his twitter handle. Premam has been carrying a good buzz right from the time it has gone on floors. Shruthi Haasan reprises the role of Sai Pallavi from the original and Chandoo Mondeti is the director.
Anupama Parameswaran and Madonna Sebastian also play female leads in the film which will be out in May.
Finished shooting a small role in PREMAM 🙂 Thq # Chandoo Mondeti 🙂 pic.twitter.com/nvKLX6rJHv
— Ramajogaiah Sastry (@ramjowrites) March 31, 2016
- Teaser for Sundeep’s debut production to be out soon
- Jersey’s first weekend US collections; $1M soon
- Nani’s role in Gang Leader revealed
- Sita gets a new release date
- Heart warming and joyful: Rajamouli lauds Jersey
- Poll: What did you think of Salman Khan’s Bharat’s trailer?