This news was revealed by Sastry himself on his twitter handle. Premam has been carrying a good buzz right from the time it has gone on floors. Shruthi Haasan reprises the role of Sai Pallavi from the original and Chandoo Mondeti is the director.
Anupama Parameswaran and Madonna Sebastian also play female leads in the film which will be out in May.
Finished shooting a small role in PREMAM 🙂 Thq # Chandoo Mondeti 🙂 pic.twitter.com/nvKLX6rJHv
— Ramajogaiah Sastry (@ramjowrites) March 31, 2016
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral