Ace musician and singer, Shankar Mahadevan underwent a angioplasty surgery earlier today in Delhi. As the talented singer complained of severe chest pain, he was admitted to a corporate hospital in Delhi yesterday.
Shankar is absolutely fine now and is currently under observation of the doctors. His son, Siddharth revealed this news to a leading channel in Delhi today. Shankar was in the capital city to perform for a live event which was eventually cancelled because of the singer’s health issues.
Shankar Mahadevan is a renowned singer and music composer in India and has sung 100’s of songs in Telugu. Well, on behalf of 123telugu, we wish him a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil actress excited about her debut in mother tongue Telugu
- Vishnu Manchu’s Voter all set for release finally
- Interview : Rakul Preet Singh – I’m playing a strong and ambitious role in NGK
- RGV announces yet another controversial film
- Anushka’s role in Silence revealed
- Top actress takes up a 100 day challenge to get fitter