A few days back noted Bollywood music director, Wajid Khan passed away due to kidney ailments and also COVID 19. Now, the news is that Wajid’s mother has caught the virus from her son.
The elderly lady, Razia Khan is at a Mumbai hospital and is being treated for the same and the news is that she is doing fine. The last few cases in India suggest that the virus is being vastly spread in the hospitals itself.
The news also is that even Wajid Khan contracted the virus in the hospital where he was getting treated and then later gave it to his mom.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Tamil, Telugu film’s Hindi remake stalled
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India
- Anjali shocks with her controversial avatar in the Netflix film
- First look of Parvati Nair’s next is impressive