It’s been reported earlier that popular Kannada star Yash’s much-awaited action entertainer, KGF, will have a simultaneous release in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi. This high-budget film is slated to hit theaters on December 21.
Now, the latest update is that KGF’s Telugu distribution rights have been acquired by noted Tollywood producer Sai Korrapati. KGF has Sreenidhi Shetty as the female lead. Tamanna will be seen sizzling in a special number. Prashant Neel has directed KGF, which is being bankrolled by Hombale Films.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December