After scoring a much-needed hit with Abhimanyudu, Tamil hero Vishal is determined to maintain the success streak with his upcoming film, Pandem Kodi 2. The film is a sequel to Vishal’s 2005 blockbuster, Sandakozhi (Pandem Kodi).
We have already reported that Pandem Kodi 2 will be hitting the screens on October 18, as a Dasara festive treat. And now, the latest updates reveal that noted Tollywood producer Tagore Madhu has acquired the film’s Telugu rights.
Popular Tamil director Lingusamy is directing Pandem Kodi 2 and Keerthy Suresh is playing the female lead in it. Varalaxmi Sarathkumar is said to be playing a negative role in the movie. Vishal himself is bankrolling this much-awaited sequel.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- After Telugu states, iSmart Shankar opens well in US too
- Nagarjuna’s iconic hit film’s title for Rakul Preet brother’s debut film
- Ram and Nabha’s chemistry in iSmart Shankar becomes a talking point
- Aame morning shows canceled
- Makers of Saaho officially announce a new release date