After scoring a much-needed hit with Abhimanyudu, Tamil hero Vishal is determined to maintain the success streak with his upcoming film, Pandem Kodi 2. The film is a sequel to Vishal’s 2005 blockbuster, Sandakozhi (Pandem Kodi).
We have already reported that Pandem Kodi 2 will be hitting the screens on October 18, as a Dasara festive treat. And now, the latest updates reveal that noted Tollywood producer Tagore Madhu has acquired the film’s Telugu rights.
Popular Tamil director Lingusamy is directing Pandem Kodi 2 and Keerthy Suresh is playing the female lead in it. Varalaxmi Sarathkumar is said to be playing a negative role in the movie. Vishal himself is bankrolling this much-awaited sequel.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hero Vijay Anthony to himself direct Bichagadu 2
- Poll : Which among these Pawan and Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to resume from this date
- Prabhas chosen as the Most Handsome Asian Man
- Naga Chaitanya plays table tennis with Aamir Khan and LSC team
- Press Note : The Influence of Gambling on Movies