Thani Oruvan, the Tamil action thriller which released on August 28th registered phenomenal collections at the box office. Mohan Raja is the director and popular South Indian actor Aravind Swamy played a crucial in the film.
There was a huge buzz for the remake rights and according to the latest update, noted producer DVV Danayya bagged these rights for a whopping amount. Reports reveal that Ram Charan is most likely to star in this remake which has become the most talked film in the recent times.
- 2.0 has been edited thrice- Shankar
- Akshay Kumar questioned by Punjab SIT over a 2015 police firing case
- Rakul’s role revealed in her upcoming Tamil biggie
- Subrahmanyapuram’s intriguing trailer raises expectations
- Poll : What did you think of Subramanyapuram’s trailer?