Thani Oruvan, the Tamil action thriller which released on August 28th registered phenomenal collections at the box office. Mohan Raja is the director and popular South Indian actor Aravind Swamy played a crucial in the film.
There was a huge buzz for the remake rights and according to the latest update, noted producer DVV Danayya bagged these rights for a whopping amount. Reports reveal that Ram Charan is most likely to star in this remake which has become the most talked film in the recent times.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star comedian to host Jabardasth comedy show
- Poll: Which of these films are you looking forward to?
- Star comedian to become a dad soon
- Alladin to release in 350 screens in AP/TG
- Saaho’s latest poster sets a new record
- ABCD team’s new promotional technique looks interesting