Thani Oruvan, the Tamil action thriller which released on August 28th registered phenomenal collections at the box office. Mohan Raja is the director and popular South Indian actor Aravind Swamy played a crucial in the film.
There was a huge buzz for the remake rights and according to the latest update, noted producer DVV Danayya bagged these rights for a whopping amount. Reports reveal that Ram Charan is most likely to star in this remake which has become the most talked film in the recent times.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Khaidi, Karthi borrows another Chiru film’s title
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song
- Noted Kannada heroine to romance mega Alludu
- Makers of George Reddy arrange special premieres
- Noted heroine in Raj Tharun’s next