We had already reported that producer Lakshman was a partner of Dil Raju and made several films with the star producer in the past. But later, Lakshman established his own production house called Bridge Productions.
The latest we hear is that he has bought the entire distribution rights of Nani’s Tuck Jagadish for a handsome price. Now that the theatres are closed and business is dull, Lakshman making such a big deal has become the talk of the town.
In the times to come, he is also looking at producing various other OTT shows and movies in the days to come. Here’s wishing him the best of luck.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood