Prasad V Potluri, one of the leading producers in Tollywood, has confirmed that his film with Superstar Mahesh Babu, which was announced on Mahesh’s birthday, is very much on and that the project will be launched next year.
Speaking at the success meet of his latest release, Karthi’s Kaashmora, the producer said that Mahesh’s much-awaited movie under Vamshi Paidipally’s direction will kickstart in June and that the pre-production work is going on at the moment.
Meanwhile, PVP will produce Raju Gari Gadhi 2 in Nagarjuna and Ohmkar’s combination, while Mahesh will wrap up AR Murugadoss’ movie and move on to Koratala Siva’s project early next year.
- Interesting title in consideration for Chay’s next
- Stop pubbing and bike racings, Read Bhagat Singh: Pawan tells youths
- Hunt on for actress to play Jayalalitha
- Mahesh Babu appreciates Geetha Govindam
- Poll : Which aspect of Geetha Govindam did you like the most?