Noted producer KL Damodar Prasad (Damu) filed a complaint at the Banjara Hills police station after receiving threatening calls from a man named Nikhil Rasthogi. Nikhil allegedly called Damu several times on Sunday morning.
Damu, after ignoring a few calls, finally answered the call and even before he could speak, the man started abusing him. Nikhil told Damu that Telangana Film Chamber of Commerce Chairman P Ramakrishna Goud owes him money and threatened to kill Damu if he doesn’t settle the issue.
The police filed a case under the section 507 of the IPC and are investigating the matter currently.
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic