Noted producer KL Damodar Prasad (Damu) filed a complaint at the Banjara Hills police station after receiving threatening calls from a man named Nikhil Rasthogi. Nikhil allegedly called Damu several times on Sunday morning.
Damu, after ignoring a few calls, finally answered the call and even before he could speak, the man started abusing him. Nikhil told Damu that Telangana Film Chamber of Commerce Chairman P Ramakrishna Goud owes him money and threatened to kill Damu if he doesn’t settle the issue.
The police filed a case under the section 507 of the IPC and are investigating the matter currently.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Kiara Advani in no mood to slow down