Noted producer KL Damodar Prasad (Damu) filed a complaint at the Banjara Hills police station after receiving threatening calls from a man named Nikhil Rasthogi. Nikhil allegedly called Damu several times on Sunday morning.
Damu, after ignoring a few calls, finally answered the call and even before he could speak, the man started abusing him. Nikhil told Damu that Telangana Film Chamber of Commerce Chairman P Ramakrishna Goud owes him money and threatened to kill Damu if he doesn’t settle the issue.
The police filed a case under the section 507 of the IPC and are investigating the matter currently.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film