Yesterday, we had reported that Karan Johar will present the Hindi version of Vijay Devarakonda’s Fighter which will be directed by Puri Jagan, who is back in form post-Ismart Shankar.
Kiara Advani was supposed to play the female lead but as she is busy, Kiara has moved on to another project and the team is busy hunting for heroines. The talk now is that Karan Johar himself has taken the responsibility of finding the heroine for Vijay Devarakonda. A noted Bollywood heroine will make her presence felt in the film.
Meanwhile, Vijay Devarakonda is giving finishing touches to his latest film World Famous Lover which is being directed by Kranthi Madhav. The film will be out on the 14th of Feb as Valentine’s special.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening young beauty to romance NTR?
- Box-office records are temporary: Allu Arjun on AVPL’s success
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s massive 16-day today AP, TG share
- Payal Rajput’s career in a risky situation?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s latest updated US collections
- Thank you, bawa: Allu Arjun thanks NTR