Popular producer Lagadapati Sridhar, who had earlier produced Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India, is all set to launch his son Vikram Sahidev as a hero. Vikram’s maiden film is titled Yevadu Thakkuva Kaadu. The film is slated for release in April.
Yevadu Thakkuva Kaadu is a new-age revenge drama. The film has young actress Priyanka Jain as the heroine. Raghu Jaya is the director. Yevadu Thakkuva Kaadu’s teaser and the first single, ‘Life Is A Casino’, composed by Hari Gowra, received a positive response.
Vikram Sahidev had earlier acted as a child artiste in Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India. He was also seen as young Allu Arjun in Race Gurram and in another cameo in Rudhrama Devi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe