By now everyone knows that director Boyapati Sreenu is all set to work with Balakrishna once again. The project has been confirmed and will go on floors once Balayya completes NTR biopic.
The latest gossip that is going around reveals that noted production house, Mythri Movie Makers are quite interested to produce this big-budget film on their banner.
The news is that they have put a word through to Balayya through their sources and are eagerly looking forward to getting a nod from the man himself.
Mytrhti Movies are on an all-time high with the super success of their last film Rangasthalam and it would be interesting to see if Balayya gives them a chance to produce a film with him.
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama