By now everyone knows that director Boyapati Sreenu is all set to work with Balakrishna once again. The project has been confirmed and will go on floors once Balayya completes NTR biopic.
The latest gossip that is going around reveals that noted production house, Mythri Movie Makers are quite interested to produce this big-budget film on their banner.
The news is that they have put a word through to Balayya through their sources and are eagerly looking forward to getting a nod from the man himself.
Mytrhti Movies are on an all-time high with the super success of their last film Rangasthalam and it would be interesting to see if Balayya gives them a chance to produce a film with him.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking first look and intriguing title for Allari Naresh’s next
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-01-2020
- Vishnu Manchu ropes in Hollywood technicians for his Hollywood film
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word