B Praak is one of the most happening singers in the country as of now. He also sang the hit song Suryudivo Chandrudivo from Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru.
Well, the noted singer has faced a personal tragedy as his newborn baby passed away just hours after delivery. This news has shattered the singer and his family.
A visible devastated B Praak posted “With the deepest pain we have to announce that our newborn baby has passed away at the time of birth. It is the most painful phase we go through as parents. We would like to thank all the doctors and the staff for their endless efforts and support. We are all devastated at this loss and we request you all kindly give us our privacy at this time. Your Meera & B Praak”.
Articles that might interest you:
- The trailer of Driver Jamuna is intriguing
- The first single update from Liger is here
- Venue locked for Nithiin’s special song release
- Poll : Which of these PAN India films will be the biggest hit?
- Makers reveal Venu Thottempudi’s look from Ramarao On Duty
- NBK107 to be shot in this beautiful country