Kangana Ranaut is a controversial heroine and has made some big statements in the past. Her religious comments and about various star kids have hurt many.
Now that her new film Dhaakad has flopped badly, the social media is having a field day and is trolling her badly. Nasty comments are being made against her.
The scene is such that her film sold only 20 tickets India-wide on day eight of its release. Such is the state of the film and this news has gone viral and the media is going after her to troll Kangana even further.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gargi Trailer – Sai Pallavi stuns yet again
- Maamanithan seals its OTT release date
- This star hero will launch Ponniyin Selvan’s Telugu teaser
- Vijay’s Varasudu first single update is here
- I have waited 15 years for my Tamil debut – Ram
- Two big OTT giants approach Megastar Chiranjeevi?