In what could be said as a tragic news, noted Tamil director, C Sivakumar was found dead on Thursday morning at his Virugambakkam residence in Chennai.
The director has worked with the likes of Ajith and Arjun in the past. Siva’s body found in his apartment and the Tamil Nadu police suspect that he suffered a heart attack while he was watching TV.
The news came into the limelight only after the neighbors reported that foul smell was coming from his flat. A case has been registered and the investigation is on now.
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!
- Jhanvi Kapoor offered yet another Hindi film?