Ram is ready with the release of his latest film Red that is directed by Kishore Tirumala. The film will mostly hit the screens during the Sankranthi festival this coming January 2021.
The film was also supposed to be made in Hindi and Siddharth Malhotra was supposed to do it. Before the lockdown, one small schedule was also canned in Delhi.
But the latest update is that as the star hero is not much impressed with the rest of the script, he has stalled the film now and will re-work on the remake himself. The news is that Siddharth himself will be working on the script of this film which will be directed by Vardhan Ketkar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aha announces one more interesting new show
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date
- Varun Tej’s heavy-duty workout for Ghani gives a major Monday motivation