In what could be said as a bad news, noted Telugu actor, Vinod passed away early morning today in Hyderabad. He suffered a massive brain stroke and passed away in his residence.
He was 59 and has acted in over 300 films in Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi. He was famous for his roles in Lorry Driver and Indra. Off late he has been only seen in a few serials.
123telugu conveys deep condolences to his family in this time of grief.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gopichand Malineni facing the heat because of Disco Raja
- I didn’t want a hi-fi launch for my son says, noted producer
- Jaanu trailer today-All eyes on Samantha
- Poll : Which among these biggest hits in Tollywood is your favorite?
- PSPK 27 formally launched: To roll on from this date
- Ashwathama’s censor done-runtime locked