Noted Telugu producer KK Radhamohan, who had produced movies such as Emaindi Ee Vela, Adhinetha and Bengal Tiger, is foraying into Malayalam Cinema. Radhamohan is jointly producing a Malayalam family entertainer titled Kalyanam.
Kalyanam will be launched in a formal event tomorrow with Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan gracing the inaugural ceremony. The film introduces Shravan Mukesh, son of popular Malayalam hero Mukesh, as the hero, while Varsha is the heroine. Rajesh Nair is directing the film.
- After romance, Sudheer Babu returns to mass characters
- In a first, Rajamouli tells people to watch this movie
- Pandem Kodi 2 wraps up its shoot
- Now, third biopic on Jayalalithaa announced
- Date locked for Sarkar’s teaser?