Noted Telugu producer KK Radhamohan, who had produced movies such as Emaindi Ee Vela, Adhinetha and Bengal Tiger, is foraying into Malayalam Cinema. Radhamohan is jointly producing a Malayalam family entertainer titled Kalyanam.
Kalyanam will be launched in a formal event tomorrow with Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan gracing the inaugural ceremony. The film introduces Shravan Mukesh, son of popular Malayalam hero Mukesh, as the hero, while Varsha is the heroine. Rajesh Nair is directing the film.
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date