Noted Telugu producer KK Radhamohan, who had produced movies such as Emaindi Ee Vela, Adhinetha and Bengal Tiger, is foraying into Malayalam Cinema. Radhamohan is jointly producing a Malayalam family entertainer titled Kalyanam.
Kalyanam will be launched in a formal event tomorrow with Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan gracing the inaugural ceremony. The film introduces Shravan Mukesh, son of popular Malayalam hero Mukesh, as the hero, while Varsha is the heroine. Rajesh Nair is directing the film.
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Amitabh, Aamir speak in Telugu in ToH’s announcement video
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film