After the grand success of Prati Roju Pandage last year, director Maruthi is yet to make a formal announcement regarding his next project. Until recently, Maruthi was rumoured to be holding talks with actors like Ram and Ravi Teja. However, nothing has been finalized so far.
Meanwhile, Maruthi seems to be planning something big. In a latest interview, Maruthi revealed that he was asked by a few Bollywood filmmakers to direct the Hindi remakes of his hit movies, Bhale Bhale Magadivoi and Prati Roju Pandage. “I will finalize the actors and think about the remakes soon,” Maruthi confirmed. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vivaha Bhojanambu Trailer – Situational comedy looks interesting
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Viral – Nagarjuna joins Praveen Sattaru’s action drama
- Acharya wraps up its talkie part finally
- Comeback film’s teaser of Varun Sandesh looks interesting
- Chiru locks this release date for Acharya?