After the grand success of Prati Roju Pandage last year, director Maruthi is yet to make a formal announcement regarding his next project. Until recently, Maruthi was rumoured to be holding talks with actors like Ram and Ravi Teja. However, nothing has been finalized so far.
Meanwhile, Maruthi seems to be planning something big. In a latest interview, Maruthi revealed that he was asked by a few Bollywood filmmakers to direct the Hindi remakes of his hit movies, Bhale Bhale Magadivoi and Prati Roju Pandage. “I will finalize the actors and think about the remakes soon,” Maruthi confirmed. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ swanky gifts to his team become a hot topic
- Ram’s RED’s day 1 collections: Registers a solid opening
- Viral – Pan India stars strike a pose
- Red and Alludu Adhurs’ day one Nizam collections
- 14th Jan- Master and Krack’s Nizam collections
- Ram Charan-Trivikram film to happen this year