Popular Tollywood music composer Shashi Preetham reportedly suffered heart attack yesterday. His family members rushed him to a private hospital in Hyderabad, where doctors performed a surgery and installed stents in his heart.
Shashi Preetham had made a successful debut in Tollywood music scene with Krishna Vamsi’s 1995 romantic drama, Gulabi. He followed it up with Samudram a few years later and went on to compose for a few more projects in Telugu and Hindi. Of late, he has been composing music for TV shows.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking buzz on Varun Tej and F3
- Kriti Sanon confirmed as Sita in Prabhas’ Adipurush?
- Makers of Vijay’s Master again clarify on OTT release rumors
- Star director Siva’s father Jayakumar passes away
- Prakash Raj criticizes Pawan Kalyan: Here’s Naga Babu reply
- Poll : Which aspect of Mahesh Babu impresses you the most?