Aquaman, the much-awaited Hollywood superhero film, is all set to release in India on December 14. According to the latest updates, senior Tollywood producer NV Prasad’s distribution house NVR Cinemas has acquired Aquaman’s all India distribution rights. The Telugu version has been titled Samudra Putrudu.
Aquaman is a based on the DC Comics superhero character. The film, starring Jason Momoa, Amber Heard and Nicole Kidman in lead roles, has been directed by James Wan of the Conjuring series and Furious 7 fame and distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures. The film will have a grand release across India in Hindi and Tamil, apart from Telugu and English.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda trains under international bike racing champ
- Will this talented heroine make a strong comeback?
- Interesting title in consideration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh