It’s well-known that Tamil superstar Vikram and mass action entertainers’ specialist Hari will be teaming up for Saamy 2, a sequel to their 2003 hit, Saamy. Trisha and Keerthy Suresh are the film’s leading ladies.
As per the latest updates, noted Tollywood stylist Neeraja Kona will be designing the costumes for Vikram and Trisha. Neeraja had earlier designed costumes for stars like Samantha, Rakul, Lavanya Tripathi and Niithin etc.
Hotshot music composer Devi Sri Prasad will score the music. The film’s regular shooting will begin soon. Shibu Thameens is producing this high budget cop action entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s World Famous Lover joins Dec race?
- Rajamouli began working on Baahubali 12 years ago: Prabhas
- Omkar thanks the audience for RGG 3
- Nagarjuna to announce his new projects next month
- Khaidi’s story happens in one night- Karthi
- Taapsee gets good appreciation for her latest film