It’s well-known that Tamil superstar Vikram and mass action entertainers’ specialist Hari will be teaming up for Saamy 2, a sequel to their 2003 hit, Saamy. Trisha and Keerthy Suresh are the film’s leading ladies.
As per the latest updates, noted Tollywood stylist Neeraja Kona will be designing the costumes for Vikram and Trisha. Neeraja had earlier designed costumes for stars like Samantha, Rakul, Lavanya Tripathi and Niithin etc.
Hotshot music composer Devi Sri Prasad will score the music. The film’s regular shooting will begin soon. Shibu Thameens is producing this high budget cop action entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- AA20’s much-awaited update to be out on Allu Arjun’s birthday
- Yesteryear heroine joins Instagram
- Star actress urges people to support local businesses
- Kamal Haasan writes an open letter to PM Modi about lockdown
- Bollywood stars launch an inspiring song amidst Coronavirus outbreak
- Special announcement today for Allu Arjun’s birthday