Prasanna Kumar is a noted writer who penned stories for films like Nenu Local and Hello Guru Premakosame. He is busy with multiple films during this lockdown and one of them is a sports drama.
The latest we hear is that he is writing a story on the famous volleyball player Arikapudi Ramana Rao who is an Arjun Award winner. He is almost done with the script and says once the lockdown is over, he will approach a few production houses with his story.
Apart from this film, Prasanna is also penning a script for Ravi Teja’s film that will be directed by Trinadh Rao Nakkina.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part