Prasanna Kumar is a noted writer who penned stories for films like Nenu Local and Hello Guru Premakosame. He is busy with multiple films during this lockdown and one of them is a sports drama.
The latest we hear is that he is writing a story on the famous volleyball player Arikapudi Ramana Rao who is an Arjun Award winner. He is almost done with the script and says once the lockdown is over, he will approach a few production houses with his story.
Apart from this film, Prasanna is also penning a script for Ravi Teja’s film that will be directed by Trinadh Rao Nakkina.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star actor’s next is a satirical political drama
- Glamorous girl back in Telugu films?
- Kamal Haasan’s strong comments go viral
- Disha Patani rejects Hollywood offer
- Young heroine’s cool picture to thank 7 million Insta fans
- Allu Arvind’s Aha bags Johaar