Prasanna Kumar is a noted writer who penned stories for films like Nenu Local and Hello Guru Premakosame. He is busy with multiple films during this lockdown and one of them is a sports drama.
The latest we hear is that he is writing a story on the famous volleyball player Arikapudi Ramana Rao who is an Arjun Award winner. He is almost done with the script and says once the lockdown is over, he will approach a few production houses with his story.
Apart from this film, Prasanna is also penning a script for Ravi Teja’s film that will be directed by Trinadh Rao Nakkina.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India
- Anjali shocks with her controversial avatar in the Netflix film
- First look of Parvati Nair’s next is impressive
- Christopher Nolan’s special message for Indian fans ahead of Tenet’s release