We all know that Nandamuri Balakrishna has okayed a film in the direction of V V Vinayak. The film is yet to go on floors as the script work of the film is not complete yet.
Some time back, Paruchuri Brothers narrated a story which did not impress the star hero. Now, the latest reports we hear is that noted writer, Gopi Mohan is penning a script for Balayya and will soon narrate it to him.
As Balayya is also busy with NTR biopic, V V Vinayak has some time on his hands to get things right. Let’s hope that Gopi Mohan impresses Balayya with his story.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up on her role in Pitta Kathalu
- Varun Dhawan to move into his expensive apartment post-wedding
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero
- Weekend – Krack continues to hold good occupancy
- Sampoo suffers a mishap on the sets of his next
- Title of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out on this date