We all know that Nandamuri Balakrishna has okayed a film in the direction of V V Vinayak. The film is yet to go on floors as the script work of the film is not complete yet.
Some time back, Paruchuri Brothers narrated a story which did not impress the star hero. Now, the latest reports we hear is that noted writer, Gopi Mohan is penning a script for Balayya and will soon narrate it to him.
As Balayya is also busy with NTR biopic, V V Vinayak has some time on his hands to get things right. Let’s hope that Gopi Mohan impresses Balayya with his story.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?
- Release season locked for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Ravi Teja’s next is an out-and-out commercial entertainer
- Fans upset with this aspect of Disco Raja
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk
- Anil Ravipudi reveals why Kalyanram refused to produce Pataas initially