We all know that Nandamuri Balakrishna has okayed a film in the direction of V V Vinayak. The film is yet to go on floors as the script work of the film is not complete yet.
Some time back, Paruchuri Brothers narrated a story which did not impress the star hero. Now, the latest reports we hear is that noted writer, Gopi Mohan is penning a script for Balayya and will soon narrate it to him.
As Balayya is also busy with NTR biopic, V V Vinayak has some time on his hands to get things right. Let’s hope that Gopi Mohan impresses Balayya with his story.
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut
- Gold coins tradition continues in Kollywood
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil