In the wake of the huge controversy following Tamil director Suraj’s allegedly derogatory statements on heroines and their skin show in films, one of the leading actresses down South, Shruti Haasan, stated that there is nothing wrong in heroines resorting to glamour show.
According to a report published by a popular Telugu news daily, Shruti said that it is essential for heroines to look glamorous on-screen in this modern age. Shruti opined that heroines’ glamour is an important element in commercial movies, but it should be within the boundaries of the films’ story.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these Bollywood directors should direct Prabhas next?
- Mahesh Babu’s adorable post for his key team member
- Big update: Prabhas announces Prabhas20 first look date
- Star choreographer-director’s biopic on Saroj Khan
- George Reddy director alleges regional prejudice in Tollywood
- Bored Rashmika tests her fans with a movie trivia