In the wake of the huge controversy following Tamil director Suraj’s allegedly derogatory statements on heroines and their skin show in films, one of the leading actresses down South, Shruti Haasan, stated that there is nothing wrong in heroines resorting to glamour show.
According to a report published by a popular Telugu news daily, Shruti said that it is essential for heroines to look glamorous on-screen in this modern age. Shruti opined that heroines’ glamour is an important element in commercial movies, but it should be within the boundaries of the films’ story.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru starts prepping for his next
- Poll : Mahesh or Bunny- who should shift their film’s release date?
- Rashmika’s glamor treat in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Fresh update on Sarileru Neekevvaru’s Diwali treat
- NTR launches first look of Keeravani’s son’s debut film
- Pooja Hegde pins big hopes on this film