As expected, it’s turning out to be a record setting day for India’s most successful movie, Baahubali The Conclusion. After surpassing the 1,000 crore worldwide gross milestone this morning, the film has now crossed the 100 crore gross mark in the US and Canada.
On Saturday, Baahubali 2 has grossed $1510K and took its overall total to $15.42 millions, with an approximate gross of 100 plus crores.
What’s staggering is that Baahubali’s overseas run is quite rampant during the weekends and the overall gross could be several crores more until its final run, bringing huge profits for the distributors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Bigil budget will shock you!
- Popular Malayalam film to be remade in Telugu
- Super Star locks two mega festivals in 2020
- After braving cancer, popular heroine is ready for acting comeback
- Priyamani’s interesting comment on Anushka, Nayan & Samantha
- Tamannaah’s wish to act with this star hero