As expected, it’s turning out to be a record setting day for India’s most successful movie, Baahubali The Conclusion. After surpassing the 1,000 crore worldwide gross milestone this morning, the film has now crossed the 100 crore gross mark in the US and Canada.
On Saturday, Baahubali 2 has grossed $1510K and took its overall total to $15.42 millions, with an approximate gross of 100 plus crores.
What’s staggering is that Baahubali’s overseas run is quite rampant during the weekends and the overall gross could be several crores more until its final run, bringing huge profits for the distributors.
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?
- Trailer of Lakshmi’s NTR becomes a hot topic
- Niharika to work with star director