Exactly 5 days after testing positive for Novel Coronavirus, Bollywood star heroine Aishwarya Rai and her daughter Aaradhya Bachchan have been admitted to Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital on Saturday night. Aish and Aaradhya have been in home quarantine since July 12.
On July 11, veteran Bollywood star Amitabh Bachchan and his son Abhishek Bachchan were admitted to Nanavati Hospital after they tested positive for COVID-19 with mild symptoms. A day later, even Aish and Aaradhya too had tested positive and advised to quarantine at home.
The rest of the members of the Bachchan family, including Jaya Bachchan, Shweta Bachchan and her children, had tested negative for the deadly virus. The BMC had sealed all the 4 bungalows of the Bachchans in Juhu and declared containment zones.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with Stage 3 Lung Cancer
- Heroine finalized for Rangastalam’s Tamil remake
- RRR heroes ready to shoot- Waiting for Rajamouli?
- Nani’s team quashes rumors about his next biggie
- Rakul Preet and Lakshmi Manchu killing it with their fitness routine
- Noted actor files complaint against harassment in Sushanth’s case