Exactly 5 days after testing positive for Novel Coronavirus, Bollywood star heroine Aishwarya Rai and her daughter Aaradhya Bachchan have been admitted to Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital on Saturday night. Aish and Aaradhya have been in home quarantine since July 12.
On July 11, veteran Bollywood star Amitabh Bachchan and his son Abhishek Bachchan were admitted to Nanavati Hospital after they tested positive for COVID-19 with mild symptoms. A day later, even Aish and Aaradhya too had tested positive and advised to quarantine at home.
The rest of the members of the Bachchan family, including Jaya Bachchan, Shweta Bachchan and her children, had tested negative for the deadly virus. The BMC had sealed all the 4 bungalows of the Bachchans in Juhu and declared containment zones.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal’s horror thriller with three other heroines
- Young actress joins Akhil, Pooja’s MEB
- Popular hero turns villain for Ravi Teja
- Is this the reason behind Prabhas signing multiple projects?
- Balayya to give a second chance to this director?
- Confirmed- This is how much Amitabh is being paid for Prabhas’ film