The Baahubali franchise never ceases to make Tollywood proud. In an unprecedented feat, the Telugu trailer of India’s most eagerly awaited magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, has now set an all-India record and that too within just 6 hours.
Baahubali 2’s trailer clocked more than 12.27 million views on YouTube, surpassing the existing record set by Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan’s recently released film Raees’ trailer, which garnered 11.96 million views on 24 hours.
This is indeed a phenomenal beginning to the history that’s going to be created at the box-offices worldwide later this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Omkar turns emotional at Raju Gari Gadhi 3 meet
- Vijay Devarakonda wants this star to be in Terminator series
- Which heroine will star in Puri Jagan’s next?
- Prabhas gives new ultimatum for Saaho makers
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Mahesh Babu to launch Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer