Thanks to some great culturally rich and universally appealing content, Indian films are finding a huge patronage among the audiences in the West and in China, one of the biggest markets for movie industry.
While Baahubali The Conclusion scripted history to become India’s first ever film to surpass the 1,000 crore worldwide gross milestone, Aamir Khan’s Dangal is all set to join the 1,000 crore club, thanks to the film’s humongous success in China.
In its 8 day theatrical journey so far, Dangal’s Chinese version has grossed a whopping $33.24 million (Rs.213.34 crores) and took its overall worldwide gross tally to Rs.957 plus crores. Dangal entering the 1,000 crore club is just a matter of a few days.
Dangal’s China’s collections have even overtaken the Hollywood biggie, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic