Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput’s sudden and shocking demise has pushed superstar Salman Khan to the edge. After Dabangg director Abhinav Kashyap, it’s late Bollywood actress Jiah Khan’s mother Rabia Khan’s turn to accuse Salman Khan.
In a video, Rabia Khan condoled Sushant’s death and called out the bullying culture in Bollywood. Rabia also recalled how Salman Khan tried to sabotage the investigation of her daughter Jiah Khan’s suicide in 2015 to protect Jiah’s estranged boyfriend and prime accused Sooraj Pancholi using his power.
“What happened with Sushant, has reminded me of 2015 when I went to meet CBI officer who had called me down from London. He said please come, we have found some incriminating evidence. I land up over there and he says, ‘Oh, by the way, Salman Khan calls me every day and says he has invested a lot of money, please don’t harass the boy, please don’t interrogate him, don’t touch him. So what can we do, madam?’ He was annoyed, he looked frustrated,” Rabia said.
“Bollywood has to change, Bollywood has to wake up. Bollywood has to completely demolish bullying. I have to say bullying is also kind of killing somebody,” Rabia said. It’s well known that Jiah Khan had ended her life by hanging in her Mumbai residence in 2013 at the age of 25.
Articles that might interest you:
- Not KGF but Sanjay Dutt to shoot for this biggie next?
- Bigg Boss 4 – New entrant in the house fails to create any hype
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Prabhas fans want this combo to also happen at any cost
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- Star wives, Samantha and Upasana to announce something special