Recently, the Telangana government had set up a special panel to address all the harassment complaints made by the female and male actors and technicians in Tollywood. Now, Kollywood seems to have taken a cue and has set up a MeToo Committee.
Kollywood’s MeToo Committee has been set up by the South Indian Film Artiste’s Association (Nadigar Sangam). Headed by senior actor Nasser, the committee also constitutes popular actors like Khushboo, Suhasini, Rohini, Karthi, Vishal and Murugan.
Last year, during the #MeToo movement, the Tamil film industry was rocked by a series of sensational allegations of harassment. Names of very popular actors and technicians were called out by victims.
Articles that might interest you:
- SPB Departs: SP Charan thanks fans for their prayers
- End of an era- SP Balasubramanyam passes away
- Priya Prakash’s controversial Bollywood debut ‘Sridevi Bungalow’ ready for release
- Back to back stars moving to Dubai- South hero is the latest
- Film Trivia : Guess the Indian star heroine who was born in Denmark?
- Trailer for RGV’s film on Disha Encounter out soon