Recently, the Telangana government had set up a special panel to address all the harassment complaints made by the female and male actors and technicians in Tollywood. Now, Kollywood seems to have taken a cue and has set up a MeToo Committee.
Kollywood’s MeToo Committee has been set up by the South Indian Film Artiste’s Association (Nadigar Sangam). Headed by senior actor Nasser, the committee also constitutes popular actors like Khushboo, Suhasini, Rohini, Karthi, Vishal and Murugan.
Last year, during the #MeToo movement, the Tamil film industry was rocked by a series of sensational allegations of harassment. Names of very popular actors and technicians were called out by victims.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part
- Mahesh turns brand ambassador for Big C
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date