Recently, the Telangana government had set up a special panel to address all the harassment complaints made by the female and male actors and technicians in Tollywood. Now, Kollywood seems to have taken a cue and has set up a MeToo Committee.
Kollywood’s MeToo Committee has been set up by the South Indian Film Artiste’s Association (Nadigar Sangam). Headed by senior actor Nasser, the committee also constitutes popular actors like Khushboo, Suhasini, Rohini, Karthi, Vishal and Murugan.
Last year, during the #MeToo movement, the Tamil film industry was rocked by a series of sensational allegations of harassment. Names of very popular actors and technicians were called out by victims.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Star Maa approaches this celeb
- Interview : Raj Tharun – Power Play was a totally new experience for me
- Uppena- Allu Arjun in awe of Vaishnav Tej’s performance
- Poll : What’s your take on Jathi Rathnalu trailer?
- Prabhas unveils Jathi Ratnalu’s fun trailer
- Mahesh Babu launches Naa Kanulu song from Rang De