Actor-director Lawrence’s latest outing, Kanchana 3, is having a solid run at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states and Tamil Nadu. Meanwhile, he is already busy shooting Kanchana 2’s Hindi remake, Laaxmi Bomb, which has Akshay Kumar and Kiara Advani as the main leads.
Now, the latest update is that, after wrapping up Laaxmi Bomb, Lawrence will be directing a high budget 3D fantasy horror thriller, titled Kaala Bhairava. Apparently, the film’s story will majorly revolve around snakes. The film will be high on VFX. Kanchana 3’s production house, Sun Pictures, will be bankrolling Kaala Bhairava. The project is expected to go on floors towards the end of this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date
- Varun Tej’s heavy-duty workout for Ghani gives a major Monday motivation
- Interesting: Rajamouli didn’t shoot RRR’s Dosti song
- Viral – Allu Arjun wishes DSP on Pushpa’s crazy number
- Poll: Whose stylish entry in RRR’s Dosti song impressed you the most?