Since the humongous success of the Baahubali franchise, there has been a huge craze for Telugu movies across the country. Recently, Rebel Star Prabhas’ Saaho had a pan-India release in Hindi and went on to become a good hit. NTR and Ram Charan too will test their luck with RRR’s pan-Indian release next year.
And it looks like Superstar Mahesh Babu is the latest Tollywood star to join the pan-India bandwagon. It’s well known that Mahesh will be acting under KGF director Prashanth Neel’s direction in his next project. Apparently, Prashanth is ensuring that the film will appeal to the pan-Indian audiences.
Currently, Prashanth is shooting KGF Chapter 2. He is also working on the script for his movie with Mahesh Babu. The project will be going on floors in February.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR
- Photo moment : Vijay Deverakonda’s messy hairdo wows fans
- Raashi Khanna tugs at heartstrings with a soothing song
- Nephew compares Mahesh Babu with Hollywood legend
- Shashank gets emotional thanks to Loser’s success
- Adorable photo : Kid Mahesh Babu with his siblings